Monday, July 20, 2009

Angelic Weekend!


HOw lucky am I ! I 'partnered' my best girl friend to a "famil" at the Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove on Friday and Saturday - pure luxury and indulgence and a stunning Hotel with second to none customer service (we were treated like royalty!) and elegant understated opulence. And the if that wasn't enough of a treat, my girlfriend then had two tickets to see the opening night of the musical CATS and tix to the after show party to meet the cast! What talented young dancers and entertainers, and we got home after midnight - a rare occurrence these days ha! And then to top off a perfect weekend, I was invited by my sis to an Angel Party, it was an afternoon of fun laughter creativity eccentricity dancing chocolate cake on Royal Doulton chinaware and pure unadulterated feminine pleasure! Ah! Don't we all deserve weekends like this more often! Banx had his own fun left to his own devices which involved Rugny, curry and Boys movies. So everyone was happy. It's all systems go now for the opening of his solo art exhibition in the city on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment